Cracked Minecraft Launcher
- Download the launcher
- Start the launcher
- Login with any username you want. Password doesn't matter.
- Q: Nothing happens when I start the launcher
- A: Sometimes windows doesn't correctly bind JAR files to be executed by Java. Try using Jarfix to re-associate the filetype.
- Q: I can't login to my friend's server/I get Connection Timeout errors.
- A: This is usually either a firewall or NAT problem. Whoever is running the server needs to ensure that they have TCP port 25565 (or whatever port they are using) open to the internet. Guide.
- Q: I keep getting "Failed to verify username" when connecting to multiplayer servers.
- A: You can only use servers that use custom authentication plugins or are in offline mode. Official servers will not let you connect.
- Q: When I connect to a server I see "/register <password> <password>" or a message telling me to login.
- A: Pick a password to use on that server, and type
/register yourpassword yourpasswordagain.